If you want to get involved in this, you need to vote early so you can be available on election day. That’s what I intend to do. It would be nice if the Daily Kos did an exit poll as well. It’s almost like they don’t want to know. Probably because they don’t. I’ll say it again: The Daily Kos silence on the election fraud issue (By way of bannings. How progressive..), which caused the DNC losses in both 2000 and 2004, is deafening and makes me think Markos took that CIA offer back in college.
10/26/2008 8:12:00 AMElection Integrity Call to Action
Help Needed for November 4 Election Verification Exit Poll
The vulnerability of US voting systems to mass scale fraud has been well documented, but little has been done to establish meaningful checks. Bad as the last few elections have been, coming elections – including this one – could be worse. Purported “improvements” such as early and mail-voting and purging of voting rolls continue to undermine election integrity and a wide variety of vote suppression augurs poorly for what we may see on November 4.One of the few ways to detect mass scale fraud under such conditions is an Election Verification Exit Poll. Such polls have been used around the world to ensure election integrity and have been used to overturn fraudulent national elections. On November 4, Election Integrity is engaged in a two-part exit polling effort:
(1) Our 3rd professional poll to determine and document the degree to which official numbers reflect how people say they have cast their ballots, to investigate any discrepancies and to establish exit polling as a meaningful verification technique (see our May primary pilot project).
(2) a Citizens Exit Poll with the Election Defense Alliance to:
· extend our ability to ascertain the veracity of official reported voting results;
· detect specific indications of election fraud, which can be further investigated;
· develop citizen polling as a means to detect and deter fraud; and
· give citizens the tools to take control of their elections and their government.
To properly prosecute these efforts, we need your help. In the end, simply pushing a button for one name or another every few years will inevitably be an empty charade. Self-government or, for that matter, good-government, can only result from active involvement and oversight. So please, volunteer or donate. Democracy depends on it.